Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheep!

Options
  • 14-05-2019 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭

What is Sheep ?

Sheep is a game I played on another forum many years ago

The aim is to match your answer with as many other players as possible. There is no such thing as an incorrect answer, so if someone asks, 'name a mountain' and everybody replies, 'Necro' then that was the best sheep answer.

The Sheeper with the highest score at the end wins!

Answer these 8 questions in an unnumbered list and PM it to me. DO NOT post your answers on the thread.

1. A color
    2. A forum games poster
    3. A sport
    4. A shape
    5. A TV Show
    6. A werewolf game
    7. A mobile phone manufacturer
    8. A musician

Submissions are due by 5 PM Irish time on Thursday. Reveal will happen on Thursday night whenever I get home from work.

Research is allowed. Though how helpful that will be to you..... only time will tell!

If you want to see how Sheep has worked on my home forum, then you can go to this link here :: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/video-game-sheep-1184321/

Happy sheeping :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Sounds fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I predict 3,5 & 7 will all have the same answer
    I’ve mine in

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Green&Red wrote: »
    I predict 3,5 & 7 will all have the same answer
    I’ve mine in

That would be an ecumenical matter

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I should perhaps of read the objective properly before I sent the pm.....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

PM sent.

• Advertisement

5 entrants so far!

I've been testing The Sheepulator and it seems to work perfectly with boards.ie, so when the reveal begins on Thursday evening, I should be able to move through it seamlessly :)

Less than 2 days to get your answers in :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And entered:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Pm sent

And we're up to 9!

Only takes 5 minutes to enter and there's no limit on the number of entrants. Come one, come all!

If you can extend the game or run a new one after this one I think it would be a good idea. We might get a mention in the site news yoke.

• Advertisement

Can run any number of them Petr or extend if its wanted. The only issue for me is when I can schedule the reveals as they require me to be sitting at my computer uninterrupted for an hour or two and the guarantees of that are few and far between with wife/kids lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Nevermind the results I 'd like to see how The Sheepulator works

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

Hello

Rikand wrote:
    Can run any number of them Petr or extend if its wanted. The only issue for me is when I can schedule the reveals as they require me to be sitting at my computer uninterrupted for an hour or two and the guarantees of that are few and far between with wife/kids lol

No pressure Rikand. Appreciate the effort you are putting in.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I should perhaps of read the objective properly before I sent the pm.....

Fyi, if you are unhappy with your selections, you can always resubmit. That's the same for everyone else. Resubmissions can work positively and negatively lol

Green&Red wrote: »
    Nevermind the results I 'd like to see how The Sheepulator works

I'd be happy to show which one I use and how it works after the reveal. The ideal scenario is that eventually lots of people will run sheep games of their own.

I just want to make sure it works well before sharing it out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm intrigued...PM sent

12 entrants in.

19 hours to go :)

Tentatively say the reveal will start at 10pm on Thursday night

Extend the deadline for entries to 9pm. I'll be doing overtime tonight and nothing to stop entries coming in up to then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Pter wrote: »
    If you can extend the game or run a new one after this one I think it would be a good idea. We might get a mention in the site news yoke.

Yep it got a mention :D:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057981178

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,446 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

It's Ponster's old puzzle quiz, come back to life! Yay!

will send pm directly :) cheers

(I was terrible at the game, but it was always fun!)

kitten_k wrote: »

Yay for sheep! Reveal thread will be posted presently and I'll start the compilations!

Advertisement